Electrofusion method is the most common method for connecting various diameter Polyethylene pipes for this moment. The ends of the Polyethylene pipes are heated and pressed together by specialized equipment to form a continuous ‘leak-proof’ pipe. Butt fusion pipes and fittings are as strong as the pipe itself and has the same life expectancy.
PUHUI can supply various sizes HDPE Electrofusion fittings from DN20mm to DN630mm. HDPE Electrofusion fittings include: coupling, reducer, equal tee, reducing tee, elbow 45 degree, elbow 90 degree, stub end, flange, ball valve, end cap and so on. Can be customized according to requirements, our HDPE fittings are high quality new PE100 raw material, mainly used in HDPE pipes for water, oil and gas piping system.
HDPE Electrofusion fitting are fully accordance with ISO4427/ AS/NSZ 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS Standards.
PUHUI extensive range of fabricated fittings includes:
1. HDPE Pipes. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN16mm-1600mm
2. HDPE Electrofusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-630mm
3. HDPE Butt Fusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN63mm-1600mm
4. HDPE fabricated fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-1600mm
5. PP Compression fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR9, with size from DN20mm-110mm
6. HDPE Special customized fittings: Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN110mm-1600mm
HDPE Electrofusion Fittings
SDR7.4, SDR9, SDR11，SDR13.6，SDR17，SDR21，SDR26
Top quality virgin PE100 raw material
Black or blue, or as per request
Standards follow to
SO4427/ AS/ NZS 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS Standards